While a wide range of online resources are available to benefit government accountants and auditors, many professionals who would benefit from them the most are unaware that they even exist.
Join CRI partners Gwen Mansfield-Vogt and Dean Michael Mead for this comprehensive webinar introducing the online guidance, practice aids, and other resources provided by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB), the American Institute of CPAs' Government Audit Quality Center (AICPA GAQC), and other organizations. Participants will discover these online resources, how and where to locate them, and how to utilize them to improve the efficiency and quality of their work.
Live webinar attendees are eligible for 2 CPE credits.
- Discover online resources that will be helpful to their work
- Find out how and where to locate those resources
- Learn how those resources can be used to improve the efficiency and quality of their work
- Dean Michael Mead, CGFM, Partner, Government & Public Sector Industry Line
- Gwen Mansfield-Vogt, CPA, Partner, CRI Albuquerque
- Rob Lemmon, ACA, Partner, Government & Public Sector Sub-Line Leader, CRI New Mexico
- Participants will earn 2.0 CPE credits.
- Fields of Study: Accounting - Governmental (Technical) and Auditing - Governmental (Technical)
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced Preparation: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Refunds and Cancellations: No fee. For more information regarding refund, concerns, and program cancellation policies, please contact dwood@CRIcpa.com.
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.